• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nero 3, Hygger

Item Price
$110
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

scott11

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
40
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a few items I don't need:

Nero 3 - purchased used with limited use - I used a few weeks. Silent and works great. No connection issues. $110 shipped
Hygger Eddy - nice little gyre style pump, great for behind rock work. Bought new and used a few weeks only. $55 shipped.

Add on: 4" filter sock cup - $15 add on to other items. If you want it separately, actual shipping is in addition.



IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg

IMG_4682.jpg

IMG_4683.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new