Nero 3 no off setting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aquaman67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aquaman67

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
316
Location
tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be over looking this but is there a way - using the app settings - to have the Nero 3 shut off completely at a set time every day? The feeding setting only slows it down. If you want it completely off for say 5 hours every day, how do you do it?
Or can it be done? I have it set to 1% at night. Is that a better idea so the pump is never completely off. I can see that might be wise to always leave it on. But I’m just curious if it can be shut down.

My powerheads on a timer go off at night.
 
I may be over looking this but is there a way - using the app settings - to have the Nero 3 shut off completely at a set time every day? The feeding setting only slows it down. If you want it completely off for say 5 hours every day, how do you do it?
Or can it be done? I have it set to 1% at night. Is that a better idea so the pump is never completely off. I can see that might be wise to always leave it on. But I’m just curious if it can be shut down.

My powerheads on a timer go off at night.
No. Unplug the connector at the controller
 
No. Unplug the connector at the controller

I was looking for a setting. An automatic setting in the app that would shut the powerhead off at night.

After thinking about it, it’s probably better to leave it on at 1% at night just to keep it from getting gunked up.

I know I’m an extremely late adopter of these things but I really do like them a lot. I found a place in Florida that has about 20 in stock so I ordered 2 more.

I was still using powerheads on a timer. Big, loud, clunky Hydor powerheads.

My tank looks bigger without all those things in my tank.
 
I was looking for a setting. An automatic setting in the app that would shut the powerhead off at night.

After thinking about it, it’s probably better to leave it on at 1% at night just to keep it from getting gunked up.

I know I’m an extremely late adopter of these things but I really do like them a lot. I found a place in Florida that has about 20 in stock so I ordered 2 more.

I was still using powerheads on a timer. Big, loud, clunky Hydor powerheads.

My tank looks bigger without all those things in my tank.
Agreed as I currently do
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new