Nero 5 My AI app - Having problems

Johnny M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got 2 pumps for my 66g new reef tank. Have them on each side and want them in "antisync" mode. On app one is 'parent' & other is 'child'. On AI website for the app it talks about "phase" & 180 degree would be antisync . How would I program app to have pumps in random mode or pulse mode and have them turn on/off opposite each other. Sent a inquiry email to AI support about this problem but haven't heard back from them yet. Maybe someone here can help me.

OP
OP
Johnny M

Johnny M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got 2 pumps for my 66g new reef tank. Have them on each side and want them in "antisync" mode. On app one is 'parent' & other is 'child'. On AI website for the app it talks about "phase" & 180 degree would be antisync . How would I program app to have pumps in random mode or pulse mode and have them turn on/off opposite each other. Sent a inquiry email to AI support about this problem but haven't heard back from them yet. Maybe someone here can help me.

**UPDATE : got a reply from BRS and linked me to a page on AI site about "Phase" , "Parent", "Child", etc.., still couldn't get the pumps to work right. So I screwed up & tried the "FACTORY RESET" which basically wipes everything clean back to factory default, but now the bluetooth on the pump receivers won't work/connect so I guess I'm screwed until I can call AI support on Monday.

ReefOn55thDubai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an intricate program on my Left Nero 5. In 3 six hour blocks I have the Right one as Child with 120, 180, 120 phase. Rest of the time its in either its own pulse or random mode.
The phases work excellently. You can even see the wave motion starting when you go 180 phase with high power and over extended periods.

Stryke22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this same issue that it won't connect to the app, did you have any luck ? I have emailed support but no luck

Kreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this same issue that it won't connect to the app, did you have any luck ? I have emailed support but no luck
Go to settings on your phone scroll down to ai app press it then turn blue to on in the app

Back