Nero 5 schedule help

  • Thread starter Thread starter hworner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hworner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Messages
61
Reaction score
75
Location
Franklin
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to change my schedule on my ai app for my Nero and add in some random flow throughout the day but for some reason when I try to add more than one it automatically goes right under the time I already have, won’t let me add any other type of flow at different times

B54F7F34-1F7C-4695-B3EA-909FEDA7EA82.png
 
I agree that it doesn't always seem to work when I drag and drop. You can adjust the start and end times after dropping it though. It just takes some fiddling.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new