Nero 5 settings help

everpresentnoob

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2024
Messages
187
Reaction score
114
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got two Nero 5 pumps for my 75 gallon tank. Put them on opposite sides of the thing and am going through the settings now. Can some one dummy down how to set up parent and child for me? I want the things to run in pulse mode, 1 second on one second off, with them 180 degrees out of sync at 35% power. When I drag child onto the bar in the settings I set it for 180 degree sync, but if I change the speed for the parent shouldn't it adjust the child too? And how do I set child for a full 24 hour time? I can only set it for 23 hours and 55 mins...

What am I over looking?
 
Just got two Nero 5 pumps for my 75 gallon tank. Put them on opposite sides of the thing and am going through the settings now. Can some one dummy down how to set up parent and child for me? I want the things to run in pulse mode, 1 second on one second off, with them 180 degrees out of sync at 35% power. When I drag child onto the bar in the settings I set it for 180 degree sync, but if I change the speed for the parent shouldn't it adjust the child too? And how do I set child for a full 24 hour time? I can only set it for 23 hours and 55 mins...

What am I over looking?
Contact there support maybe? Gonna bump this for you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new