NETHERLANDS: AZAC45: Marine Aquarium Conference Europe

Wyoming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear,

In hounour of the 45 birthday of the Antwerp Marine Aquarium Society (A.Z.A.C.) we organize a big marine aquarium event: AZAC45.

24-25 november 2018 - Netherlands

AZAC45 will take place together with Vivariumbeurs (big freshwater and terrarium show) in the Netherlands. Discover our exhibitors and speakers: https://www.azac45.com/azac45.html

Facebooklink for the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/406900703085312/

Best regards
Tom

schermafbeelding-2018-09-20-om-11-05-38_orig.png

OP
OP
Wyoming

Wyoming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitivt komma! mer än välkommen :p

I can tell you for sure, the exhibition floor will be awesome! Well-known brands are coming, a lot of corals, product demonstrations, …

About the speakers:

most of the speakers are multi languish. We are looking for something to offer subtitles or live translation. We don't know yet how we are going do to this.

We expect people who are talking Dutch, French, German, English and other. English is the most suitable langue’s I think. But we can't forget our Dutch people. Maybe we offer 2 screens: 1 Dutch, 1 English. We will figure this out soon!

Julian Sprung will be talking in English for sure. Subject will follow
Tanne Hoff Dutch or English.: Butterfly and angelfish in the reef tank
Hans-Werner Balling English or German: Nutrients in coral reefs and reef aquaria
Gerald Bassleer English Dutch or French: Fish diseases
Jean Paul Ten Klooster Dutch or English: Breeding clownfish and peppermint shrimps
Walter Dorrine Dutch of English: Calciumreactor, Calcium, Kh
Eshan Dashti: German or English: Triton

I will defiantly come back to you with more news
Best regards Tom

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R @Wyoming

Will for sure try to visit your show. I have been to the Vivarium before a couple of years ago. Its a great show by itself.

I know that you have a lot of beautiful tanks in the Netherlands - IMO - it would be great if your club could publish some photos from your members here.

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Wyoming

Wyoming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your reply's! I will defiantly post some pictures of our member’s tanks. But first, organize the event :)

More practical information (travel, location, public transport, accommodation) can be found on: www.azac45.com/azac45

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your reply's! I will defiantly post some pictures of our member’s tanks. But first, organize the event :)

More practical information (travel, location, public transport, accommodation) can be found on: www.azac45.com/azac45

Planning for the trip now. Are there any public aquariums in Antwerp or close to Antwerp?

Looking forward to the conference!

/ David

OP
OP
Wyoming

Wyoming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Sorry for my late respond. MACE is located in Rosmalen (Netherlands), About 80 kilometer from Antwerp. In Antwerp you have "Zoo Antwerpen" with one of the oldest public aquarium in the world. Nice to visit.

fotolink_openingrifaquarium-1.jpg

In Arnhem, about 50 km from Rosmalen, you can find Burgers Zoo. A beautiful zoo, famous for its Ecodisplays. They have a beautiful aquarium and one of the biggest, living coral reefs in the world. Very nice!!!!!

About MACE:

You can download a program booklet here: https://www.azac45.com/uploads/9/8/3/4/9834071/practical_information_eng_.pdf

At the entrance you will receive a dutch program booklet so theirfore its wise to use this one.

Best regards

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Sorry for my late respond. MACE is located in Rosmalen (Netherlands), About 80 kilometer from Antwerp. In Antwerp you have "Zoo Antwerpen" with one of the oldest public aquarium in the world. Nice to visit.

fotolink_openingrifaquarium-1.jpg

In Arnhem, about 50 km from Rosmalen, you can find Burgers Zoo. A beautiful zoo, famous for its Ecodisplays. They have a beautiful aquarium and one of the biggest, living coral reefs in the world. Very nice!!!!!

About MACE:

You can download a program booklet here: https://www.azac45.com/uploads/9/8/3/4/9834071/practical_information_eng_.pdf

At the entrance you will receive a dutch program booklet so theirfore its wise to use this one.

Best regards

Thanks! Yes, I've been to Burger Zoo two times. They are doing a great job! :) Great tips, will look into Zoo Antwerpen.

Just looked up the bus stop Den Bosch railway. I'm guessning that it would be smart to book a hotel close to that bus stop?

Thanks again for answering all my questions! Looking forward to this conference :)

/ David

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Wyoming

Wyoming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine Aquarium Conference of Europe Raffle by A.Z.A.C. and De Jong Marinelife

Share the original Facebookmessage from Antwerpse Zee Aquarium Club + like their page, and maybe you get 5 raffle tickets for free. Link Bellow

Raffle to support The Ocean Cleanup and Antwerpse Zee Aquarium Club

Raffle ticket = 2 euro - For sale at A.Z.A.C. Booth number 209 @ Marine Aquarium Conference of Europe

First price: ATI Hybrid LED-Powermodul 6x54 Watt T5 + 3x75 Watt LED WiFi retail value € 1350,00 from ATI Aquaristik

Golden prices: Aqua Medic Power Flotor M - GHL Doser 2.1 WIFI - SICCE Group Italy Group Italy SYNCRA SDC 6.0 - Rossmont Riser and Mover pumps - Preis-Aquaristik KG Farmer sets - Vertex Aquaristik GmbH products

Luxe Reefer Packs with products from:

Ocean Nutrition - Vitalis Aquatic Nutrition - Aquarium Systems - Easyreefs - Home2Ocean - Ar-ka Aquaristik - SANGOKAI reef aquarium products - Tropic Marin - Reef Interests - Bassleer Biofish

https://www.facebook.com/AntwerpseZ...tZP9jsXNYhrWAF1gHuRAjdOQoqyjAZv6fQ&__tn__=C-R

Schermafbeelding 2018-11-13 om 10.22.35.png

OP
OP
Wyoming

Wyoming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for visiting us at MACE / Vivarium. We are so proud we were able to organize an event like this, together with Vivarium and De Jong Marinelife. It was a success! For the first time, we bring hobbyist, speakers, and exhibitors together in Europe on a big scale. People are talking about MACE over the entire world. You can't imagine how proud we are. Of course, we loved to hear your feedback. We are eager to learn from it. Thank you, visitors, exhibitors, sponsors, De Jong Marinelife and Vivarium. All together we made this happen. We hope to see you again soon. We will take contact with all the raffle winners later this week.

Also thank you to our amazing speakers! Walter, Jean Paul, Ehsan Dashti, Julian Sprung, Hans-Werner Balling, Tanne Hoff, Gerald Bassleer

#vivarium #MACE #AZAC #AZAC45 #Marineaquariumconferenceofeurope #reefing #aquarium #youdidmisssomething #marineaquaria #corals #reeftanks #DeJongMarinelife

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Wyoming for the great job!
I was really impressed by the whole thing. Just what we needed in Europe.
Next time it'll be more people from coming Sweden, I promise that :)

/ David

OP
OP
Wyoming

Wyoming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MACE 2019, even more and bigger:

All information regarding MACE:
Official event page where you can find the information of the entire event (reef, freshwater, reptiles and so on.)

Facebook page:

This year:

Joe Yaiullo (Long Island Aquarium)
Tony Vargas
Hans Werner Balling (Founder of the Balling Method)
Tanne Hoff (Dutch reefer legend)
Gerald Bassleer (Fish doctor)
Bas Bovendeur (Sea Life Public Aquaria)
Luc Vogels (Founder of CoralCare LED light)
Habib Sekha (Salifert)

Big exhibition floor and a lot of corals.

Hope to see you there

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back