Neupane's 300 gallon

Euphyllia corner :

DSC00148.JPG
 
Thanks gary.. have few pieces from you too :)
Hopefully they arrived well and looking good. The Disneyland is a stunner once it grows out. I look forward to seeing your reef progress.
 
Last edited:
Recent acquisitions:

WWC Mars attack:
DSC00136.JPG


First row: Jack o lantern, WWC rainbow monti,
Second row: Reef Pets disneyland, JF White velvet zoas, Cornbred pink tips,

DSC00121.JPG
 
Beautiful! I want to upgrade my 105 gallon to a larger tank next spring when i move. I was thinking of a 300DD but i am really liking the length of yours better if i will have a wall to accomodate it! It would give my tangs plenty of room to roam back and forth. Really nice job!
 
Beautiful! I want to upgrade my 105 gallon to a larger tank next spring when i move. I was thinking of a 300DD but i am really liking the length of yours better if i will have a wall to accomodate it! It would give my tangs plenty of room to roam back and forth. Really nice job!
If i had to do it again, i would make depth 3 feet. 96 x 36 would be perfect. And yes def need 8 feet for the tangs to be happy in my opinion especially if you intend to put in Naso or Powerblue/ achilles etc.
 
If i had to do it again, i would make depth 3 feet. 96 x 36 would be perfect. And yes def need 8 feet for the tangs to be happy in my opinion especially if you intend to put in Naso or Powerblue/ achilles etc.
Yes, a naso is on the top of my list for the bigger tank. And those would be some sweet dimensions! Who did you use to build yours? Happy with the quality?
 
Yes, a naso is on the top of my list for the bigger tank. And those would be some sweet dimensions! Who did you use to build yours? Happy with the quality?
I initially used DAS aquarium. I had setup tank for a month and tank started cracking! can you believe it.. and Customer support from DAS aquarium was non existent. I went through a LOT of pain and sleepless nights till my new tank arrived. New tank is by company called aquavim. SOLID construction and very detailed work. It was a mess transferring all the stuff from old cracking tank to new one. I wanted to go cheaper with DAS, but you get what you pay for. Not worth it.
 
I initially used DAS aquarium. I had setup tank for a month and tank started cracking! can you believe it.. and Customer support from DAS aquarium was non existent. I went through a LOT of pain and sleepless nights till my new tank arrived. New tank is by company called aquavim. SOLID construction and very detailed work. It was a mess transferring all the stuff from old cracking tank to new one. I wanted to go cheaper with DAS, but you get what you pay for. Not worth it.
What a nightmare! That's why i am trying to research. Having several hundred gallons of water inside your house is nothing to mess with! Not to even mention the expensive livestock that lives in those several hundred gallons, haha. I want quality!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new