NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a basic (and cropped... lol) FTS:

DSC_4252_zpsbba090d0.jpg

Now that I have a flipper and my glass is actually clean, I hope to post more of these. :)

Brandon

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, Ryan. Its probably one of my favorite presents I got this year.

Tonight I modified my third and last LED for dimming. I forgot a step, which made it infuriating to troubleshoot. About drove me crazy, especially since I'm also sick at the moment. I eventually figured it out, only to rebuild part of it backwards and it still not work. Just about blew a fuse on that one. :bowl:

I need to check my water params tonight, but I believe I will tomorrow. I'll be cleaning the garage if all goes well, anyway.

Brandon

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, no. Lots of regress, though. :-/ Had an ich outbreak and lost all but 4 of my fish. Also had to tear the tank apart to get those 4 freshwater dipped. Only have myself to blame, though... should have QT'd!

So... I'm kind of rebuilding at this point. All corals are fine except my birdsnest, which apparently didn't like its new tank. We were wanting to reaquascape, anyway... now we have a good chance to.

Brandon

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, no. Lots of regress, though. :-/ Had an ich outbreak and lost all but 4 of my fish. Also had to tear the tank apart to get those 4 freshwater dipped. Only have myself to blame, though... should have QT'd!

So... I'm kind of rebuilding at this point. All corals are fine except my birdsnest, which apparently didn't like its new tank. We were wanting to reaquascape, anyway... now we have a good chance to.

Brandon

Sorry for your troubles bro, you'll bounce back in no time!

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad you guys are confident! :)

I will, indeed, bounce back. With this weather, though, my Dr. Tim's is indefinitely delayed... heh. One good thing that will come out of this is getting to re-aquascape pretty easily at this point.

Brandon

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are beginning to bounce back. :) All fish are healthy at the moment, but before I add any more, I'm wanting to get my lights and pumps situated the way I want them so I'm not tempted to buy expensive tangs! Haha!

I have refilled my biopellets and cleaned that reactor out, cleaned the tank, moved the corals back into the DT, and a few other odds and ends. It's starting to look like a tank again. :) I think I'm going to put what I have done of the canopy on it soon just because I need to. My wife didn't really want me to, but I need to.

Brandon

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'm going to have to swing by to see for myself! ;)

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! It probably won't look too different from the last time you were here, but you are welcome to stop by, anyway. :)

Brandon

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 43 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 29.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back