• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New 120 Gallon For Sale

Ocea Aquariums LLC

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
48x24x25 Aquarium Drilled Ocea Aquarium Products
Sump Built to standards you submit
Stand
Canopy
Bulkheads

Delivery in alabama ,georgia,Tenn,or Miss.
Will e-mail pictures

1000.00
 
They build great tanks. I have got two from them and both were very well built and I have received many compliments on them.
 
I also run a 250g and two frag tanks from OCEA. I love them. :)
 
48x24x25 Aquarium Drilled Ocea Aquarium Products
Sump Built to standards you submit
Stand
Canopy
Bulkheads

Delivery in alabama ,georgia,Tenn,or Miss.
Will e-mail pictures

1000.00


pm sent. i want this exact tank. but I want all bells and whistles included. put it this way. if you could build the ultimate reef tank with the above dementions. that is what i want. lights sump stand canopy EVERYTHING.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new