New 125 with some sweet stuff

RJ Harris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few days I was contacted by a guy that got my number from someone asking if I wanted part or the whole tank. Well after long discussions with the wife we're getting it. So ill have 2 125s I'm basement. Here's just a few pics I took of it while we were deciding.
The things I know about the tank as of now are it's a reef ready it's got at least 2 mp 40s a 30 gallon sump which I might upgrade to a 40. The female clown is over 10 years old and has a 3 male friends with her. The pagoda cup is over 20 years old. It's got all the equipment to run the thing. Skimmer and all that stuff 3 led lights that I haven't looked at too much. And some crazy colonies of palys and some other hard coral that I'm not sure of so I'll definitely be asking questions on this. Oh and I'm pretty sure it has a couple bounce shrooms but again I'll be asking for confirmation on that. So here's some pics for a preview
IMG_1935.JPG

Oh and what I think is a female unicorn tang not sure because I haven't looked into too much of those tangs but correct me if I'm wrong
IMG_1940.JPG
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1938.JPG
IMG_1937.JPG
IMG_1936.JPG

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Solid decision, as that is one beautiful looking tank! :) Good luck with the transition!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back