New 150 gallon in Minneapolis

zenistler

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
27
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All! New to Reef2Reef. I currently have a 35 gallon set up but just got an acrylic 150 gallon that is 30"Hx24"Wx48"L. Will DIY my own 30 gallon sump and stand. Will be posting updates as I polish my acrylic and get it all set up. I am curious how you all would aquascape and what size tubing should I go with for my drain and return pipe?

Attached is the before picture.

tank.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! You've joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help when needed. That's going to be an awesome tank!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Nice looking ensemble. You will love acrylic !!

xmas welcome 3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new