New 180 gallon

sdreefer619

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
96
Reaction score
61
Location
National City
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my 180 build so far.
20260719_205218_5B273484-2BCB-40C8-9BB0-FFA12294824C.png
 
Following along! I do like your aquascape! Although I am wondering if you should add more caves for your fish to hide in.
 
Following along! I do like your aquascape! Although I am wondering if you should add more caves for your fish to hide in.
Yea I was gonna add some things temporarily as the coral grow in
 
Recently hung the lights and added a couple coral and let’s see how this goes.
 
I got your basic fox face and blue hippo with blue chromis and some cardinals in there now but I really want a black achillies oh and I have I think it’s a clownfish but it has a white line that looks like a Mohawk.
 
Really interesting scape. Following along!
Thanks. I had reef oasis build it for me in Anaheim. I live in San Diego so. We’ll see if there’s anything I could buy fish wise at reefapalooza this weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new