New 2 Group Hellos

ReefQueen82

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
46
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, my name is Sylvia. I’m new to the group. Just wanted to shout out hello to my fellow hobbyists. I currently own a 90gallon that houses a beautiful blend of fish and coral.

0155B90A-7B84-44ED-989C-C72D8B3E5564.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice reef!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new