New 215 Build (Custom Sump)

The_Barrs_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have finished picking everything out except the sump on my new 215 build, and looking for everyone’s opinion on a custom sump, I’m thinking of going with synergy but wanted to hear other options I may not have thought about before pulling the trigger!

thanks in advance!!

DH78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have finished picking everything out except the sump on my new 215 build, and looking for everyone’s opinion on a custom sump, I’m thinking of going with synergy but wanted to hear other options I may not have thought about before pulling the trigger!

thanks in advance!!
I went with the synergy CL-60 for my 220 build going on right now. I don't have it running yet, but the quality of the build on mine is top notch. I found at that size that prices were all pretty similar. I did have to wait 12 weeks for mine, but I knew I wouldn't need it any sooner than that. The other brand I seriously considered was Bashsea.

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on Synergy Reef. I have a custom CL-50 I just received for my upgrade. CL-60 as DH78 mentioned is a perfect size for a 200g+ tank.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back