New 215 Build (Custom Sump)

The_Barrs_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
159
Reaction score
49
Location
Rowlett, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have finished picking everything out except the sump on my new 215 build, and looking for everyone’s opinion on a custom sump, I’m thinking of going with synergy but wanted to hear other options I may not have thought about before pulling the trigger!


thanks in advance!!
 
Hi everyone I have finished picking everything out except the sump on my new 215 build, and looking for everyone’s opinion on a custom sump, I’m thinking of going with synergy but wanted to hear other options I may not have thought about before pulling the trigger!


thanks in advance!!
I went with the synergy CL-60 for my 220 build going on right now. I don't have it running yet, but the quality of the build on mine is top notch. I found at that size that prices were all pretty similar. I did have to wait 12 weeks for mine, but I knew I wouldn't need it any sooner than that. The other brand I seriously considered was Bashsea.
 
+1 on Synergy Reef. I have a custom CL-50 I just received for my upgrade. CL-60 as DH78 mentioned is a perfect size for a 200g+ tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new