New 237 gallon tank

Jjat80

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
8
Location
Cordoba
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I present to you my new project, a 238 gallon tank (74x29x25 inches) for mixed reef, at the moment I only have aquascaping prepared, and the equipment purchased, my equipment includes two orphek atlantik icon, nyos quantum 300 skimmer, two vortech mp60, abyzz a400 ascent pump.
1645924490535.jpg
1645924830045.jpg
 
Gonna be a nice aetup, though I think the A400 is going to be overkill.
That was my thought as well, but if he’s got it then he might as well use it. He could run it at like 15%.
 
custom tank? which tank you are going with? (or tank builder)?
 
Gonna be a nice aetup, though I think the A400 is going to be overkill.
the sump goes in the basement of the house (the basement is 13 feet meters high) so I needed a pump that at 18 feet high would give me a flow of about 2300-2400 gallons per hour
 
Similar size to mine, can't wait to see the Orphek lights. For pumps, I am running 4 x MP40 and 1 x MP60. I started with an Octo skimmer, moved to the Nyos 160 and ended up switching that to the 220 which works very well. Looking forward to updates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new