New 2inch black and white maxima help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fiberacci
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hate to thread hijack, but I’m curious. I would NEVER do this, but are these clams edible?

I'm pretty sure they are also bred for food.
 
It fell over the other day from a trochus cleaning its shell. It is finally letting go of the pebble it was attached to and laying down threads on this rock.
Also healing up nicely.
20191109_114044.jpg

20191109_114041.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new