New 40g breeder build

Started to paint! Who am I kidding I hate painting...
bb0089677cc874522a21039658a0891f.jpg
8c7a78abdee2bf6a4745f40a77b3587c.jpg
 
Only issue now is one of the corners of the 40 is not touching I believe it’s the tank. Someone said to use a mat?
 
Only issue now is one of the corners of the 40 is not touching I believe it’s the tank. Someone said to use a mat?
I see. Yea, get a yoga mat and cut to size. That should fix the issue for you.
 
Added a white epoxy paint to light up the bottom of the tank since it will be bare bottom. Also for my equipment cabinet
 
So I had to add another 3/4” layer to help level off the tank do you guys think I have to paint the underside? or
 
Last edited:
What u guys think of the rock scape? Thinking of adding egg rate to protect the glass?

0206B461-9FC2-4D8A-8D5F-188E51D3AF57.jpeg
 
Scape looks cool! Is that tower on the left stable? Makes me worried. As far as the egg crate its dealer’s choice I have put egg crate under my rocks and have not has any issues.
 
i also read some where some one used acrylic sheets or peices of cutting board
 
Last edited:
The purple one was made by a company called real reef rock at reefapalooza. The others I made with shelf rock and emarco 400 cement
 
Redid aquascape, got my return jets cut out and installed and the plumbing I think I am happy. Tell me what u think of the aquascape?
 
Here’s the scape found these old huge frag sheets I had wonder if I can use them to seperate the glass from rock?

image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new