New 40g breeder build

She’s full! And I picked up an IM hydro fill AtO

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Added a GHL profilux 4e. This thing is great! Took a bit of a learning curve but the hardware is quality

DF532B2B-CB04-4716-B85F-3C1D56B3EFE1.png
 
Coming along nicely!! Do you have any updated pics?
 
Here’s what I have as of now. Finished the rock scape! I am doing a fish less cycle almost there!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg 160EC52B-C07B-4996-ACAA-D8D94A4D1341.jpeg
 
Thanks a lot everyone! Transferred the corals they are stressed but with time it will be ok

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Started dosing Red Sea Reef Energy. Let’s see how it goes

801EED46-43DD-45FF-B52B-AE8327AB8F1A.jpeg 0BD0C3AB-9EB4-47EA-894D-DF9AB9F27FAA.jpeg C3B6F896-2C9E-4993-B533-354E38B0C0FA.jpeg D4DFD039-5143-44DA-8E13-894FEE94D2DB.jpeg 77BB0C10-52BB-46E6-A0B3-E62DFCBB3FFA.jpeg
 
Update wow this tank has challenged me in every way since setup, Dino’s, bryopsis, GHA! Been battling the Dino’s but things are starting to look better

165A2D68-93F1-4259-9398-7431592D5FEF.jpeg 71E06E1C-C04F-47F9-A598-5F3BB1132F12.jpeg 4261D5DA-BA8C-4DFC-B9D4-A557486549C6.jpeg D06120E3-7413-4397-9323-13BFFE6F1AE6.jpeg F3748AEB-0974-4BB0-AAEE-72997D9B52EA.jpeg CC655882-1AFF-4DF5-AB4F-4FABF7D4D45A.jpeg CC1F9EAC-D237-4A9E-9AB1-B1A97920C665.jpeg 27F43415-7DA9-43C8-8F7C-F882D1F7C736.jpeg 8A33FF8A-D626-44DD-930F-0A35ACC52DAA.jpeg F6E7BC46-71E7-4A76-BC47-890248FDF807.jpeg D3E682A3-37FB-45B7-88C2-8582B230ED8E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new