New 80g system

Man you are so inspiring. I just stumbled across your 170 EXT build and now watching 3 of your other threads. I have been in the hobby now for 4 years with minimal success. Hope to learn some from you. I have some questions for you later if you don't mind. Was curious about the halides. Keep up the awesome work, you rock.
 
Man you are so inspiring. I just stumbled across your 170 EXT build and now watching 3 of your other threads. I have been in the hobby now for 4 years with minimal success. Hope to learn some from you. I have some questions for you later if you don't mind. Was curious about the halides. Keep up the awesome work, you rock.
Post halide questions to my 112 Halide growout thread or dm me.
Thread 'Ext 112 ushio 400 wat MH System.' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/ext-112-ushio-400-wat-mh-system.1123552/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new