New Add

patrinif

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone my name is Francesco. my brother is the one that already has a saltwater tank, im just the techie guy, im in the process of building him (again) a reef pi after the first sd card went out. i personally have a fresh water aquarium (easier on maintenance and time consumption,) but I enjoy the saltwater setup a lot.

Ryan3313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
146202.gif

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone my name is Francesco. my brother is the one that already has a saltwater tank, im just the techie guy, im in the process of building him (again) a reef pi after the first sd card went out. i personally have a fresh water aquarium (easier on maintenance and time consumption,) but I enjoy the saltwater setup a lot.
Welcome to R2R That’s cool you help him out with the tech, some of us in this hobby love getting into the automation possibilities and the upgrades

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Francesco and Welcome!

Glad you joined. Know he tremendously appreciates your help! Wishing I had a brother like you

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Patrinif,
Lots od reef pi guys here

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back