New addition: Orange Montipora Setosa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erock68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Erock68

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
Location
Aurora, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setosa, Sunset Monti, Birdsnest (and a tiny frag from the Birdsnest, which I broke off, while scraping the glass):

009.jpg



Finally getting color in the reef:

014.jpg
 
Beautiful Setosa!!! is that gsp on the overflow? howd you get it to grow on it. I have been trying for the past 3 months to no avail.
 
Beautiful Setosa!!! is that gsp on the overflow? howd you get it to grow on it. I have been trying for the past 3 months to no avail.

Yes,

I used Super Glue Gel, and just applied it to the overflow, when I did a water change. I have to trim it off, from the top of the overflow, but I like the look. I started mid tank and it is filling itself in.
Here is what it looked like, about 6 months ago, when I first got it.

054.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new