New addition stressing reef inhabitants?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bct15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
2,846
Reaction score
169
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so i found this super sweet deal on divers den and couldn't pass it up. I went ahead and pollsters trigger, and the order arrived this Friday. Since adding my new stuff, all of my inhabitants have been in hiding except this one new guy I got this Friday, let me know what you guys think. Below is a pic of the happy guy

a6890d6a-f11d-e3ee.jpg


Just kidding, happy shark week everybody.

Brandon
 
I heard there is no problem at all getting those to eat. As far as being reef safe, use caution.
 
I have three of those in my 60 cube and they are doing fine!!!! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new