New addition

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful net Zia added yesterday. Thanks corals.com! Once again as described and a show piece indeed!

IMG_3673.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Beautiful net Zia added yesterday. Thanks corals.com! Once again as described and a show piece indeed!

IMG_3673.jpeg
Very nice colony

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_3673.jpeg
Thats really cool!
How much did you cost ; i curious

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea.
I found huge colonies at an online store in Japan for insanely cheap
1685338915712.png

6000 yen 40$

There were 20-30 colonies but all sold apart from 1. I missed them and I regret it very very much
Don't have a tank rn

OP
OP
Evil1

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats really cool!
How much did you cost ; i curious
$220 piece is approximately 6x5 and is exploding with many different Zoas. Very pleased picture does no justice to how nice it really is. Bought many corals from them and never disappointed. If you order before early afternoon you have it by 12pm the next day including Friday for Saturday deliveries. Family run business and the customer service is great! The very first time I ordered from them they contacted me that evening when my order was going to ship and said they were going to hold off shipping for a day or two due to predicted hurricane passing through shipping area for fears the delivery would be delayed. Gave me a an extra coral frag for my trouble.

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$220 piece is approximately 6x5 and is exploding with many different Zoas. Very pleased picture does no justice to how nice it really is. Bought many corals from them and never disappointed. If you order before early afternoon you have it by 12pm the next day including Friday for Saturday deliveries. Family run business and the customer service is great! The very first time I ordered from them they contacted me that evening when my order was going to ship and said they were going to hold off shipping for a day or two due to predicted hurricane passing through shipping area for fears the delivery would be delayed. Gave me a an extra coral frag for my trouble.
Nice! That looks beautiful in the picture but must be so much better in real life.
Might order from them
But never ordered corals or any livestock from abroad, always been bit nervous, even with domestic shipping
Might give it a try

OP
OP
Evil1

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! That looks beautiful in the picture but must be so much better in real life.
Might order from them
But never ordered corals or any livestock from abroad, always been bit nervous, even with domestic shipping
Might give it a try
I have to tell you I have ordered from many different companies and never had a bad experience luckily all are good. I purchase from them and I am confident I will get what was described and most times I am actually pleasantly surprised as the pieces are better than expected.

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to tell you I have ordered from many different companies and never had a bad experience luckily all are good. I purchase from them and I am confident I will get what was described and most times I am actually pleasantly surprised as the pieces are better than expected.
Cool!
Ill try them out
Been wanting some WWC corals for a while
Setting up a few tanks rn (yes I went in to buy 1 tank and came out with 4 :grinning-face-with-sweat: ) so when that's done

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 47 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%

Back