What's New in Your Tank?

I just added a small finger leather coral and a Green Hairy mushroom coral. The mushroom moved into a cave and the finger leather is a bit hidden behind a kenya tree. But i will try to get some pics later
 
I added a third yellow to my 300. Crazy how well he/she adapted. I only saw one nip mark, and that is a long story about what took place a few days prior. But all is now calmed down and the fish is doing great. I do hate the blue lights with yellow fish. Tends to bleach them out. This one’s about 4” +. Forgot to measure before putting in the DT took place.

A video screen shot. I’m getting new lights installed tomorrow so I’ll try to get more pics. Not just screen shots.



IMG_2157.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new