New additions

Marine Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
66
Reaction score
37
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been wanting to add some color to my system. So today I did just that. Pretty cheap overall but they do the trick.

image.jpg image.jpg
 
diodogorgia noudulifera, non photosynthetic, quite difficult to keep long term in a typical mixed reef, usually slowly starves.
 
diodogorgia noudulifera, non photosynthetic, quite difficult to keep long term in a typical mixed reef, usually slowly starves.
I’ve been reading that there not difficult to care for other than they have to be fed almost daily in some systems. Others say feed a few times a week with phytoplankton or similar and trace elements. I’m gonna give it a go. They’ve been in the tank a few hours now and the polyps have opened and closed several times. Not sure if that’s good or bad.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new