New (Again)! and looking for a good website.

Hello to everyone! I am new (again) to this hobby but looking forward to getting back into it. I had a 40g tank in the past (about 15 years ago) and I'm ready to get back into the hobby and I am looking at ordering the Biocube 32g. I am looking to see what are some reputable websites to use to order tanks and equipment. That is the only thing stopping me from jumping back into the hobby. I have no clue what websites are good and what ones to stay away from. Thanks for the help and I look forward to sharing my new tank with y'all!
Welcome back! The BioCube 32 is a great choice 👍
I’d stick to well-known aquarium specialty stores or official brand dealers to be safe. Avoid random marketplace sellers unless they have strong, verified reviews.
Thank you for the advice! I’m super excited for the Biocube. I’ve always wanted one lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new