New AI prime HD16... tips on setting

Nataly742

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
46
Reaction score
27
Location
01746
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey friends. Happy Sunday! I just set up my new light. I have a 20 gal with the following: 1 zoanthid
1 GSP
1 mushroom
1bubble coral
1 montipora plate
1 anenome
1 finger leather

what should I set my lights at? I’m so scared of frying everything. But I’m SO new to this. Help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new