New and classic palys up now!

I didn't see it, sorry. Just read it and that name doesn't ring a bell to me, I don't recall naming a zoa or paly "smash pumpkins" before. Could you send me a pic?

I think that might be Planet Zoa who named that. I think you guys named them Johnny Sea Pumpkins or something a few months ago. Were a small zoa with orange centers.
487719_10151477029845590_2046579700_n.jpg
 
fyi I have them and they glow! and great price!


I think that might be Planet Zoa who named that. I think you guys named them Johnny Sea Pumpkins or something a few months ago. Were a small zoa with orange centers.
487719_10151477029845590_2046579700_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new