Photo_1668615189514.jpg

Last edited:

APCoralReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all..fyi..I raise peafowl and that is how I came up with my call name on here. But, my name is Jackie, and I hope I learn alot being here.
I have a 40 gal breeder with a 20L sump
Mixed corals and 8 fish. I've been in the saltwater hobby around 2.5 yrs. I have a 55 gal freshwater which I've had for 23 yrs now. So, I got bored with it. Like, been there done that!! So I decided to try saltwater! I started watching you tube,ALOT!! BRS is a life saver!! So I didn't go in too blind I did do my research, a little. Lol. I started watching marketplace for tanks and I found one. A lady was tired of "trying" and didn't have time to mess with it anymore. So she sold me everything she had for the "hobby" and said "Good luck, and if i learned anything, get a skimmer!! Lol" I went to her house help break it down (yeah, was still up and running , with a clown fish) I got everything and the" fish" for like $350
So that's how I started and now I'm a little ways in and I have lots of questions. So be looking for some of my questions I will post. And hopefully you will be able to help thank you for reading. Happy reefing!!
Hello!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 90 80.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%

Back