New and Hopeful

Killifish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
18
Location
New Kensington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I recently got into saltwater after having freshwater tanks since I was a kid. I'm staying small for now though with only having a fluval sea Evo. I am home a lot though which makes maintenance easy for me to do. I've had it running for about 3 months now. Have some smaller corals and 2 ocellaris. Probably doing something wrong somewhere and something right somewhere else, but thats why I'm here. Hoping to learn a lot and enjoy this hobby as much as possible.

Thanks,

Halbjorn
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us.!!
 
Welcome to R2R
ezgif-2-1c3e6bb1cc81.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new