• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brycnz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m total new to this hole reef tank so 2 mouths ago I brought a 2nd hand 450L tank and set up with fish and well fell in love but released if I was going to do it I want to do it right so I have gone out and upgraded to a custom 1100L tank that I built it’s 2440L 600w 750h but I’m super keen and can’t wait to fill it up it’s hard in New Zealand as it’s hard to find good ideas and avice as I believe not to many people into the hobby as ever thing in nz cost a lot
So no believe me I will be on here left right and centre picking your brain for good ideas and help so keep a eye out for me please let me set a nice tank and try help other people come to the hobby.
Once again high from the little New Zealand

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
271E033C-4F78-4BE5-ADBD-34B2E03E9D9D.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m total new to this hole reef tank so 2 mouths ago I brought a 2nd hand 450L tank and set up with fish and well fell in love but released if I was going to do it I want to do it right so I have gone out and upgraded to a custom 1100L tank that I built it’s 2440L 600w 750h but I’m super keen and can’t wait to fill it up it’s hard in New Zealand as it’s hard to find good ideas and avice as I believe not to many people into the hobby as ever thing in nz cost a lot
So no believe me I will be on here left right and centre picking your brain for good ideas and help so keep a eye out for me please let me set a nice tank and try help other people come to the hobby.
Once again high from the little New Zealand
Welcome to R2R. Lots of people here and always someone to answer your questions when you get stuck.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back