New Apex 2016..... LOL

It looks like the connection issue is fixed with a wired connection... I am attempting today to go back to wireless. We will see though how it goes.. crossing fingers but is looking good..

As for the Cond probe it is just broken lol..... I will have to do quite a bit of testing with Neptune to figure out what is next... I hope I don't need to send back another head unit..... This would not be ideal.....

I had one of units have a faulty COND that me and customer service determined was due to the ABR. They sent a new unit after testing it at their hq and now mine works perfectly.
 
I had one of units have a faulty COND that me and customer service determined was due to the ABR. They sent a new unit after testing it at their hq and now mine works perfectly.

This might be an issue we will see... I hope not but you never know... I am testing with new probes and my pm2 to see what is going on.

In the end some of the issues might be caused by myself but I am leaning that there is something wrong with my head unit.

Again Neptune support is amazing and helpful and I wish mine would just work at this point...... . . .. . . .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new