New Apex Sensors

Wantsomemora Acrapora

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To make my new level sensor fit my sump exactly, I was wondering if the sensor can be shortened without throwing off the measurements. Any idea? Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new