New apex worth upgrading to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Balz3352
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I still have not seen anything that would push me in either direction. They all seem to have issues and to me its not really worth the money. I would rather spend the money on corals.
 
I would say NO !! Look into GHL
So rather than just saying no please say why your saying no.
I have a APEX classic and have had it for three years doing fine for me
BUT I CAN’T comment on the GHL because I DON’T know it other than reviews that I have read
The same goes for Reef Angel
So do you have experience in working on the Apex?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new