New aquarium enthusiast/jobbyist!

I got an AI Prime HD light and it has been a lifesaver for my coral (many thanks for whoever suggested it). Probably the best investment so far to my tank, I can't wait to restore my reef to its former glory. This is the latest full picture of my reef (including brine shrimp in the back)

I'm thinking about adding some pods or rotifers to clean up the tank. Walls are getting filthy, maybe because of new light...

Snapchat-1262921530.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new