NEW AQUASCAPE: FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Thomas GRANT Quinlan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2018
Messages
57
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

This is my first attempt at aquascaping. Would love to get some feedback on ways to improve scape. Appreciate your help. Q
 

Attachments

  • REEF SCAPE.MOV
    4.4 MB
I like it too , but i made a similar mistake when i first started . I had all my rock touching each other. I decided to add a rainbow monti and some other encrusting corals. Before i knew it , most of my rock work was being smothered by them . Now i build little secluded island for the encrusting corals.
 
I like it too , but i made a similar mistake when i first started . I had all my rock touching each other. I decided to add a rainbow monti and some other encrusting corals. Before i knew it , most of my rock work was being smothered by them . Now i build little secluded island for the encrusting corals.
Yes, I am going to add some islands.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new