New aquascape

quickreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Messages
422
Reaction score
65
Location
Macomb twp. Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well today I took on my biggest endeavor. Had a large melanarus wrasse that needed to come out due to picking at corals. So I remove every rock in the tank to get him out. I wasn't happy with my old aquascape that had no real layout so this gave me a good chance to redo the structure and overall I am pretty happy
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1383011152.935822.jpg
 
Very nice. Love the caves. I just redid my scape. Always a good time.
 
Looks great hope you are happy with it. To me its hard to get it where you want it.
 
Looks nice. I like it ,just dont quite luv it. It needs one more piece on the right side. to create a peak/point . Right where the green something is at now. Don't change what you have [been there before and it never looks as good] just look around for that one last piece to crown it.

Another idea is a piece of SPS that can grow tall and it will create that peak.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new