New Arizona Member here

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcphx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I found a few Facebook groups but they seem all over the place. Any local recommendations? Shops? I used to go to the one that was on Indian School and 32nd street all those years ago.

I use Don over at Tropical Treasures. Great guy, lil shop, good prices. I-17 and Greenway
 
Welcome to R2R
IMG_1112.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new