New babies?

kels64

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
81
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well yesterday was catastrophe and this morning maybe the possibility of new life? I said in the video it was a cerith snail but it’s actually a nassarius. Anyway she laid a bunch of eggs on the glass and I’m going to try to protect them and see if I get baby snails. Very exciting!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3902.MOV
    66.1 MB
Well yesterday was catastrophe and this morning maybe the possibility of new life? I said in the video it was a cerith snail but it’s actually a nassarius. Anyway she laid a bunch of eggs on the glass and I’m going to try to protect them and see if I get baby snails. Very exciting!
Very cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new