New bamboo shark

The WaterSide Fishing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
90
Location
st. petersburg
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I just got a bamboo shark hatch and hatched it yesterday and is in a breeder box in my 40 gallon(don’t worry I have a 200 gallon) and I was reading that they need iodine or they get a goiter. I own my own fishing business in Tampa area The WaterSide Fishing pls support. And I catch half an inch mullet and saltwater glass shrimp- do those contain iodine for my shark.
 
Hi everyone I just got a bamboo shark hatch and hatched it yesterday and is in a breeder box in my 40 gallon(don’t worry I have a 200 gallon) and I was reading that they need iodine or they get a goiter. I own my own fishing business in Tampa area The WaterSide Fishing pls support. And I catch half an inch mullet and saltwater glass shrimp- do those contain iodine for my shark.
I use Mazuri shark and ray supplements. I start off all my newly hatched sharks with live ghost shrimp, then after a month get them on alaskan shrimp ( I place a vitamin in a piece of the alaskan).
 
He always gets stuck under the rocks in my tank
Are your rocks on sand or on the glass, sharks will burrow during the day as they are nocturnal predators. Make sure the rocks are on the glass because if they are sitting on the sand the shark could burrow under the rock and get crushed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new