New Battlecorals growout contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which frag


  • Total voters
    129
Interested as well for any frag. Is this measured by height like the last one? I know a bunch of people were talking about a different way.
 
Interested as well for any frag. Is this measured by height like the last one? I know a bunch of people were talking about a different way.
The last one was changed to overall growth. I think this one should be the same unless people disagree.
 
I’m sure there is still room as some people won’t join if it’s not the frag they selected.
 
Does Battlecorals have a frag of some surprise piece that he could do?

I would rather pay $120 instead of $90. For a slightly better piece
 
I don’t believe so. I asked a few times and those were the options. Contact him and maybe for that extra money he will send a surprise piece also.
 
? Let’s say you want in and at the same time you want to order a battle box for 300 can the frag be a part of that battle box the 10$ also. So 45 of the 300 will be for the contest.
 
? Let’s say you want in and at the same time you want to order a battle box for 300 can the frag be a part of that battle box the 10$ also. So 45 of the 300 will be for the contest.

I did that last time! Just told him to invoice it for that amount and add in whatever floats his boat.
 
OK so when will it start I hope I get a week or so to order, I am in and out sometimes with work. I think I will order another battle box a small one, it have 2 on hold lol :rolleyes:
 
I’m in! Been following past grow outs and my Tanks coming up on its 1 year mark. I’m finally starting to see some growth w/other SPS too!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new