New Battlecorals growout contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Which frag

• Total voters
OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so when will it start I hope I get a week or so to order, I am in and out sometimes with work. I think I will order another battle box a small one, it have 2 on hold lol :rolleyes:
i think we will let the frag voting go until the end of tomorrow. Then we will start counting official entries and see how many want to continue with the chosen frag.

Last edited:

kurtp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bubbaque, I would really like to join the BC grow out contest but Adam is due to package and ship my battlebox tomorrow for delivery on August 7th. I would like to know which frag was selected for the contest ASAP so I can ask Adam to slip it into the box and save myself the additional shipping costs. Do you think you will have made the decision by the end of the day so I can let Adam know?
Thanks,
Kurt

JuanGutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done a grown out on R2R and honestly @Battlecorals. I rarely pay for shipping but I’ve been looking at your sps for a few months now and would love to do a grow out with you and add another on since I’ll be paying shipping anyways.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bubbaque, I would really like to join the BC grow out contest but Adam is due to package and ship my battlebox tomorrow for delivery on August 7th. I would like to know which frag was selected for the contest ASAP so I can ask Adam to slip it into the box and save myself the additional shipping costs. Do you think you will have made the decision by the end of the day so I can let Adam know?
Thanks,
Kurt
We will pick the frag at the end of today but it looks like the snipers blue is gonna win. If you are trying to have the frag shipped with the others, I'd contact him and see if you can have your box delayed a week or two. First thing in the morning I'm going to go through the list and see who is in with the chosen frag. We will get some rules made up and a time line for the contest. It will be a couple weeks before it officially starts as we have to get people to pay and setup shipping times. I'm sure Adam has to have the frags heal for a week or so also.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will pick the frag at the end of today but it looks like the snipers blue is gonna win. If you are trying to have the frag shipped with the others, I'd contact him and see if you can have your box delayed a week or two. First thing in the morning I'm going to go through the list and see who is in with the chosen frag. We will get some rules made up and a time line for the contest. It will be a couple weeks before it officially starts as we have to get people to pay and setup shipping times. I'm sure Adam has to have the frags heal for a week or so also.

I'd go ahead and call it "Snipers Blue; A Battlecorals Grow Out Contest" ;)

I kinda want a frag of each to be honest!

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never done this here, when will we know if we are in? Will we get pm with details?

Keep checking this thread. I'm sure @bubbaque will post a list once all the details are in. After that, you'll need to arrange payment and delivery with Adam/Battlecorals.

The last contest took some time to get going as well. All frags were delivered over the course of about 2 months. It was the beginning of January when frags started going out for that one.

kurtp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That is certainly a good suggestion, but I ordered this Battlebox over 2 weeks ago, requesting delayed shipment because I was out of town. I am pretty sure my head would explode if I had to delay delivery another few weeks, so what I guess I'll do is check back from time to time to see which frag is selected for the contest and then decide if I want to jump in with a separate order.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back