New battlecorals order

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved another battlebox from Adam today, I believe this is my 5th one total judging my my collection of battlebrushes . Idk how he does it but I'm always blown by his selection and value. Often my favorites are pieces I would have never even looked at to buy and this packs no different.

6 piece box, 8 total today.

Space laser, this is the brightest purple I have ever seen! Absolutely stunning. Completely encrusted

Peekotrain, crazy bright yellow and super encrusted as well.

Couchburn, easily one of my favorites. Picture on the site doesn't do it justice, but after seeing it in person I see Green, blue, and purple all on this little frag.

Wonderwoman table, unsure what to expect but looks to be a nice healthy frag

Bc Efflo 2.0, always wanted to try an efflo, this piece was huge and looks like he had to break it off the fragrack it was so encrusted

Dragonfly, nice florescent green with a whitish base.

Acroberry, have this one already and love this piece, now I get to place it in a 2nd spot in the reef.

Last supernova, I've heard this piece is amazing and some see multiple colors on their little frags. Mine isn't showing colors yet but I'm sure it will with time.

All in all 8 pieces, 6 are basically completely encrusted over the entire frag plug with the other 2 showing some encrusting as well. All with PE as well and a nice assortment of colors and growth patterns.

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every BC coral I've gotten is super nice. That being said I have yet to order direct, it's something I have to do one of these days!

Sounds like an amazing list. If you're able to post a few pictures once they settle in

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
the last supernova is one i've had my eye on for a while!!! adam definitely hooks it up every time! my favorite vendor.

OP
OP
P

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every BC coral I've gotten is super nice. That being said I have yet to order direct, it's something I have to do one of these days!

Sounds like an amazing list. If you're able to post a few pictures once they settle in
Highly recommended. Adam is great to work with and you will not be disappointed. Shoot him a text and tell him what you're looking for and he'll make it work!

OP
OP
P

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post pics! im hesistant on online orders now that the summer heat is coming
It's not too hot yet, these 40a and 50s are perfect Temps IMO.

My frag rack is on the back wall and I suck at taking pictures. Doesn't look like much but you can see the assortment and sizes.
20220331_150256.jpg

Wasabiroot

Valonia Slayer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pictures of yours? Is it still a large frag or has it grown into a nice colony?
I wish I had one. I'm just diving into the world of acro keeping right now so I'm trying to soak up knowledge. Probably gonna find a way to incorporate T5s at some point. I love the soft clean light they give off. Had a planted tank with a power compact and then a Coralife T5HO.

OP
OP
P

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome looking pack!! Adam @Battlecorals is the man.. I always love the surprise freebies!!
Thx, yes I always have to make sue I have room on my rack. Ordered a 6 pack and got 8 pieces. Had to place a couple old ones to accommodate, can't trust the plugs on rockwork with urchins roaming around

OP
OP
P

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had one. I'm just diving into the world of acro keeping right now so I'm trying to soak up knowledge. Probably gonna find a way to incorporate T5s at some point. I love the soft clean light they give off. Had a planted tank with a power compact and then a Coralife T5HO.
Best of luck, be preparing to spend some money, it's a sad addiction. Can never have enough sticks

Also your favorite one will be the one to die while others thrive, just law of the reefing Gods.

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0

My frag rack is on the back wall and I suck at taking pictures. Doesn't look like much but you can see the assortment and sizes.
20220331_150256.jpg
That’s a good pack what did that set you back $ ?

Mikuchar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I Have at least 35 to 40 pieces over the last 2 years from Adam. He is hands down the best vendor to get SPS and especially Acropora.. I used to dip them meticulously and never once found anything but copepods. They're always fully healthy and crusted and the number one thing that I really appreciate is he never takes the customer for granted. The 1st time you buy to the 50th time you buy he treats you the same.. He should really change the name to THE BOMB CORALS because he lives up to that name.

Reef370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Have at least 35 to 40 pieces over the last 2 years from Adam. He is hands down the best vendor to get SPS and especially Acropora.. I used to dip them meticulously and never once found anything but copepods. They're always fully healthy and crusted and the number one thing that I really appreciate is he never takes the customer for granted. The 1st time you buy to the 50th time you buy he treats you the same.. He should really change the name to THE BOMB CORALS because he lives up to that name.
Same here, Adam @Battlecorals is the man!! Every time he takes care of me..

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20220331_150256.jpg
Those look great, I feel like the coral on the left just looking at them! I'm sure you do too! ;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back