New biocube 32 lights no power

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shimis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shimis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
184
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just plugged in the lights for my biocube 32. The LED clock came on. I cycled through setting the timers for the lights. I hit the menu button again and the led turned off and I can't get it back on. I bought this on Amazon and have already sent them an email. I have left the lights unplugged, plugged them back in and hit the reset button with hope it might come back to life but no luck. Any ideas or do I just return the lid?
 
Coralife
 
Send coralife an email asap. It will take a few days to respond, but they always come through!!! Excellent customer service.
 
Send coralife an email asap. It will take a few days to respond, but they always come through!!! Excellent customer service.
Thank you.
 
You don't have coral yet, right?
 
I was making sure. I have an extra hood I was going to try to overnight you.
That's too kind. I'm glad I just got started. I'm not going to need the lights for a while. It's just a pain having to set up a return.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new