New Birds Nest i picked up

  • Thread starter Thread starter lhcorals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lhcorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange, Va.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this 3 weeks ago. I love the color and it is growing pretty fast. LMK what you think.

Frog in a blender Birds Nest

011.jpg
 
where did u get that Lynn?...F&F?...do u have pics under normal lighting?
 
nice find. Are the polyps pink or purple? I have one that is kinda similar, it has green tips and purple polyps. Really fast grower if it is the same. Went from a one inch frag to about the size of a volleyball in about a year. Good luck
 
nice find. Are the polyps pink or purple? I have one that is kinda similar, it has green tips and purple polyps. Really fast grower if it is the same. Went from a one inch frag to about the size of a volleyball in about a year. Good luck

The polyps vary ( Pink/Purple/Green)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new