New blue/green acro.

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
1,310
Reaction score
103
Location
Industry, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts.
285476_1781252543379_1601405853_31369938_1353969_n.jpg

270315_1781252263372_1601405853_31369937_1203973_n.jpg


Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
Its supposed to be tri color tort. I just looked some up that looked very similar in growth pattern. So far it is sky blue, neon green base and polyps, with hints of purple. Its going to be stock when out colors up.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new