New bubble tip!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 10Seconds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

10Seconds

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
157
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i picked up this guy today because I loved the color. Not sure what the official name is. It's more orange than any rose one I have ever seen.

Now if I can just get my clown near it...

IMG_1406.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new