New buddies on their way!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sikryd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
2,321
Reaction score
15
Location
MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I took the plunge last night at 4 a.m. and picked up some new buddies!

I found a borbonius and a mystery wrasse that I liked. Can't wait to get them!
uuuggggggg I'll have to ask for forgiveness from the wife later!!!

Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission once they are here :misdoubt:
 
Yeah I plan to. I have a pair of Picassos, pair of Helfrichi's, and a Fijian Scotts all in QT right now.
With my camera they will probably look fuzzy and half dead!! lol
They are all BEAUTIFUL!
 
Bet you're gonna love having a borbonius, one of my favorite fishes!
 
Yeah I have been eyeing them for about a year now. Finally found one with a place with a great price and the mystery too that I wanted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new