New build incoming

MidwestSPS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
13
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,

Long time lurker, finally made an account as I get back into the hobby. I have had a 16g biocube, 32g MH biocube, 46gal bowfront with T5’s back in the day, and have been out of the hobby for about 10 years.
Well, I’m finally getting back into it, will post a build thread soon, but going straight to a 100g IM NUVO INT tank/stand/sump combo. Have gone with AI blades, still trying to decide if I want to go with a hybrid and do a few hydra 32’s or 3 blades.

But good to meet everyone! Located in NE IN, frequent visitor of SC2, (Matt, if you’re reading this you’ll probably know who I am)

See you all soon.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
All,

Long time lurker, finally made an account as I get back into the hobby. I have had a 16g biocube, 32g MH biocube, 46gal bowfront with T5’s back in the day, and have been out of the hobby for about 10 years.
Well, I’m finally getting back into it, will post a build thread soon, but going straight to a 100g IM NUVO INT tank/stand/sump combo. Have gone with AI blades, still trying to decide if I want to go with a hybrid and do a few hydra 32’s or 3 blades.

But good to meet everyone! Located in NE IN, frequent visitor of SC2, (Matt, if you’re reading this you’ll probably know who I am)

See you all soon.
Welcome to the forums!
 
All,

Long time lurker, finally made an account as I get back into the hobby. I have had a 16g biocube, 32g MH biocube, 46gal bowfront with T5’s back in the day, and have been out of the hobby for about 10 years.
Well, I’m finally getting back into it, will post a build thread soon, but going straight to a 100g IM NUVO INT tank/stand/sump combo. Have gone with AI blades, still trying to decide if I want to go with a hybrid and do a few hydra 32’s or 3 blades.

But good to meet everyone! Located in NE IN, frequent visitor of SC2, (Matt, if you’re reading this you’ll probably know who I am)

See you all soon.
Welcome back
I also just got back into the hobby after 12 years. Trying to do everything right this time with my dream build 600 gallon tank. Best of luck and happy reefing
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Can't wait to see the new tank!
 
Welcome back. I was the same. Had a 55gal from around 2001-2009, left the hobby, came back with an IM 20g AIO, didn't have a good time with it left the hobby again after about a year. Back again in 2025 and man has the technology changed so much and is so much better now. LED vs MH or T5s - amazing. Skimmers are so much better. Cheaper DC pumps and on and on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new