New build Lagoon Tank

taha89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello gang!!!!

So far I have these things:

2 AI 26 hydraHD
1 AI 16 primeHD
2 AI Nero 5 with fish guard
Simplicity DC protein skimmer
Simplicity DC return pump
Duetto ATO
50LB dry rock
40LB of Caribsea dry sand

I bought a brand new neptunian cube lagoon tank and want to know how to set it up as I am new to sump. I’ve never had a tank with sump. How to do the plumbing process because I’m not really good at plumbing stuff. Any advise on what to keep and what not to keep. Do’s or Don’t’s

BA4260FC-2B93-432D-9B77-580AB59EB289.jpeg
 
looking good and hope to see it again a little wetter...

100.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new